Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

This picture is awsome. It shows how scary Edy painted Joel's face and it looks like Alejandro is afraid of being held by him. I love it.



The best pictures of Alex's mummy costume are on mom's and dad's camera. But here are some. He was SO CUTE!!!!!



This picture is really dark, but if you look really closely you can see that Alejandro is standing at someone's door waiting to trick-or-treat. We took him just around the road mom and dad live on. It was so much fun.



Kaity dressed up for a singles dance she went to. WAY TO REPRESENT!!!



This picture wasn't even taken on Halloween. But it seemed an appropriate place to post it. I love Edy.


I finally got to do what I've wanted to do for a long time. Dress up and sit outside and scare kids who dont know if I'm real or fake. It was awesome even though not many trick-or-treaters came. I was holding the candy bowl in my lap so you had to get right up next to me to get your candy. For the first girl that came I waited till she was reaching for candy and then said, "take only one." in my lowest, scariest voice. She jumped SO high! Righ after her there was a little family of younger kids. They were with their parents and kept trying to get their dad to get the candy for them because they were too scared. To them I just said Happy Halloween in my scary voice. The youngest girl still wouldn't take it until I spoke to her in my nicest voice I could muster up and told her it was just a mask. The got instantly brave and said, "I know you weren't scary!"
It looked better than these pictures because it was so dark we had to use flash to pick it up on camera.


Dad's masterful creations. The first one is Joels, of course.



1 comment:

Meghann said...

now I have to remember what all I wanted to comment on...
I seriously can't make out anything in the dark picture even though I tried and tried. Great costume for Alex. Kaitlyns makeup makes her look like she is wrinkling up her nose as much as possible. AMAZING pumpkins as usual. We didn't even carve any this year. We are dumb. You guys are cool.