Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little catch up.

Ok. Here are some pics as promised. I have more, but I'll have to put them later.



Story time with Bella and Aunt Kaity


Oh so cool!

Glad I caught this one early.



First (and only so far) sucker. (from the bank)



Alejandro with his friend Tate






We finally had a snow day Alejandro could enjoy!










He made a snow angel but the picture didnt turn out. And his first thing he did was eat some snow. yummy












He LOVES to play the piano.







Beautiful boy...







I accidentally left him alone too long with half a banana.



He finally fell asleep on the way to Nebraska.

Story time with Pops.


Swinging is one of his favorites I think.



The boys...

2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

Thank you so much Lala! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I am not suprized, he has good genetics. I love his new teeth.

Meghann said...

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to look at these but I love them! I can't wait to see him for myself next weekend.